Saturday, September 09, 2006

Not much

There hasn't been much going on the past couple of days. Just trying to get prepared for the new little one. The baby dropped really low yesterday and now I can barely walk. Jake has been practicing riding his bike in the last few days of nice weather. He can pedal and steer at the same time now. The last time we were outside riding I was following Jordan around while she practiced walking and I glanced over at Jake on his bike, only he wasn't on his bike, he was peeing on the mailbox. Jordan is trying to run and now she spends a lot of time flat on her face because of it. I think both kids are sensing that a big change is coming because suddenly they are really clingy and needy. Hopefully it wears off shortly because I'm starting to go a little insane. Work is going well for Darrin and we are gearing up for basketball season at the beginning of October. This is the start of 9 whole months of coaching various sports and being gone every weekend at games. I stopped attending "away" games when Jordan was born but now it might be difficult to even go to home games. Unless Jake learns to walk in the snow this year...

No comments: