Monday, February 12, 2007

The sickness never ends

I think my kids managed to get healthy for almost 24 hours before succumbing to another disease. Where does all this snot come from? I had to skip church again yesterday so I could nurse them back to health. Of all the jobs that come along with being a stay at home mom, I'm apparently bad at the Nurse one. I can't remember the last time my kids were healthy!


Actually, I'm also bad at the Safety Inspector job. This being apparent today when first, Josh rolled over and bonked his head on our metal stair rail and Jordan went ahead and tumbled down the stairs onto a metal chair. Both are fine, just terrible upset by the whole experience. I haven't seen Jake get injured today, but he does have a mysterious bump on his forhead.


On a less traumatice note, here is a sweet picture of our winter walk with Grandma Diana last night.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hi kids,

Whenever I'm feeling blue I come to your blog spot to look at your precious family and it always cheers me up. I'm so proud of you all.

Love,

Aunt Becky