Thursday, July 10, 2008

Having Fun in the Washington Sun.

The kids and I are currently in Washington visiting my parents. We arrived early Tuesday morning. We are loving the sunshine and all that goes along with that. Our first day consisted of trampolines, sandboxes, sprinklers, car ramps, and water fountains.




On our second day we did more of the same but we added the swimming pool and a trip to Target.



Today we went to Costco and bought mom a new dining room table and chairs. It was cooler today so we didn't swim but we did all that other stuff some more. That brings us up to date. I'll try to be better about posting more often.

1 comment:

Brenda, B-Dizzle, Sweet B, B, I answer to them all said...

Rach, your children are soooo cute I just want to squeeze their cheeks! Too bad we didn't see eachother while you were visiting....that ALWAYS seems to happen though doesn't it?...our timing is terrible!