Monday, November 10, 2008

Does everyone miss me yet?

It has been an incredibly busy several days around here. Nothing really important going on, just lots of busy stuff and running around. Right now I'm procrastinating the preparations for a party I'm having tonight. I just can't seem to fight the urge to jump on the computer rather than bust out the 409 and clean like I should be.

Tomorrow I will be 100% focused on preparing for my trip to Washington which commences on Wednesday evening. I.CAN'T.WAIT. It will be a whirlwind trip, most likely ending before I realize it even began but the anticipation is almost as much fun as scrapbooking for three days straight will be.

I wish that there would be time to visit a few (hundred) people but I can't stay any longer than I think my husband can tolerate being Mister Mom. I'm already going to be gone one day longer than last year and I'm scared for him. He seems excited though. He did request that I lay out clothes for the kids for each day that I'm gone, as well as plan a menu for them. I'm tempted to "forget" so that he can get the full experience, but since he's going to read this, I'll be good.

Okay, off to clean.

No comments: