Monday, November 13, 2006

Joshy Update

I forgot to update everyone on Josh's condition. Turns out he's perfectly fine. He does have a hernia but it is very common and will probably go away on it's own in a couple of YEARS. I have to check it periodically to make sure I can push it back in even if it just pops right back out. He got his voice back now that we have taken measures to help with the reflux. Jakey's eczema has returned full force now that the weather is so dry. He has alligator skin over his whole body. We got a prescription for it and he has to be rubbed down a couple of times a day. He absolutely hates it of course. Jordan is not suffering from any type of malady at this point in time. I hope everyone has a fabulous week.

1 comment:

J and B said...

Glad to hear he is doing better. A hernia still doesn't sound pleasant. Exczema is the WORST, I didn't start growing out of it until this year!