Monday, January 14, 2008

Updates

I apologize for my lack of recent posting but it's been busy. Everyone is finally healthy (for now) and our routines seem to be back to normal.


Darrin is busy with coaching basketball and tons of schoolwork. Another month left in this term. Yesterday he returned from a whirlwind trip up to frigid Fairbanks where his JV team won both games and varsity won one and lost one.


I was recently asked to write my own column for Peekaboo Picks, the online magazine that I occasionally do product reviews for. My column will be all about scrapbooking and other crafty things. It should be fun at the very least, and it should keep me accountable with keeping my scrapping "to do" pile manageable at the most!


And because I can't post on this blog without a picture, here's the only one that I have taken in 2008. I am dutifully scrapping the night away (notice the dark circles?) Actually, I'm just posing for my new bio shot for the magazine. I was too tired to care that my dark circles would be seen by whoever. And to prove I don't care, I'm posting them here as well.

No comments: