Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another Night On The Town

On Saturday night we all went out again to attend my brother John's class reunion in Kirkland. Though we said we come home earlier than the night before, we ended up being quite a bit later. And Pops was waiting up for us. Oops.


I impressed everyone with my awesome ping pong skillz. Not really.


Josh's friend showed up on a scooter and now Josh REALLY wants a scooter.


Kate, Shannon and Josh did a fantastic rendition of Guns n Roses - Sweet Child of Mine.


The night ended late (or the morning ended early) and we made it home to sleep for a couple of hours before the big family reunion in Bremerton the next day.

1 comment:

Jen said...

You are going to need a vacation after you get home. It makes me tired reading about the sleep you are losing... Anyway, we would love to have your little family over for a play date or get together at a park. Email me: jen_stokes at hotmail dot com.