Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Simple Woman Week 2

I was supposed to do this on Monday but I'm on "vacation time" so here it is for Wednesday...

For Today...April 8, 2009


Outside my window... is the ocean. So amazingly beautiful. We sleep with the windows and doors open so we can hear it.

I am thinking... about how I wish I wouldn't have gotten a sunburn on Monday that would put a damper on the rest of the week.

I am thankful for... my parents. Especially for watching my rugrats for a WEEK so we could celebrate our 10 year anniversary this way.

From the kitchen... hot pockets and cereal to save money on eating out while on vacation.


I am wearing...
long shorts and a big tee shirt to cover up my sunburn. Flip flops and a visor round out the ensemble. OH! And my new wedding band. We bought new matching bands in Mexico yesterday. After 10 years, we finally "look" like a married couple!

I am reading... I just finished "City of Bones." Interesting story but I hated the author's writing style.

I am hoping... for the sunburn to subside a bit so I can wear my cute Mexico clothes.

I am creating...
Vacation memories!

I am hearing... the ocean and conversations about timeshare deals. (I'm sitting in the lobby of our hotel)

One of my favorite things..
. sleeping in for as long as I want.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
underwater mini-sub adventure tomorrow, dinner out in Cabo San Lucas, more relaxing, sleeping in and staring at the ocean.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...Darrin took this picture of me from our balcony. I was exploring tide pools.


The Simple Woman's Daybook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! We always eat breakfast in our room when we're on vacation. It saves a TON of money. OH, and I speak from personal experience here, only spf 30 will work in Mexico. But you prolly already know that!