Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Journaling

I just posted a couple of new journal entries on my Live Journal site and decided to post them here as well. For those who are not familiar, I use my livejournal as a way to record moments, quotes and slices of life, while the blog is more of a photo journey. I have my reasons for doing them in two separate places, reasons that I shall not bore you with here. Today, I'm just sharing.

The first one:

"I think your daughter might have left a blue, stuffed animal in Sunday School yesterday."

Munchkee's Sunday school teacher was standing near Hubby while they both dropped their boys off at kindergarten Monday morning.

"Uh, I'm pretty sure it's not hers. We don't really let our kids bring toys to church."

"Wow, I wish I was that strong." She replied, impressed.

Beebs looked up at her, "ALL the Powers are that strong."

The second one:

"Mom, a real heart looks kind of like a bird, not like this..." Beebs proceeded to draw a heart shape in the air with his finger.

"Yep, you're right. Weird," was my distracted reply.

"Jesus lives in my bird."

No comments: