Saturday, November 03, 2012

Thankfulness Project - Day 3

I am thankful for photography.  

I am thankful that I get to DO photography.  I’m grateful that I have a creative outlet that actually brings money into the household rather than take it out.  I’m grateful that my husband allows me time to pursue my hobby/career and that I get to do it with one of my favorite girls ever, Tracy.


I’m thankful I get to photograph amazing people, create memories for them and create art for them.


I’m thankful that I get to photography proposals, engagements, weddings, babies and families.  All of life’s most awesome moments happen in front of me all the time.  At times I’m asked to photograph sad moments as well.  I’m thankful that people trust me to do so with compassion and professionalism.









 I’m thankful that I get to love on babies.

 And send seniors off on their next chapter.

 I’m thankful that I have the opportunity to take amazing photos my own babies.


I’m thankful for new chapters.

And hilarious moments.






So so so  thankful that Tracy is my partner.  I wouldn’t get even a quarter of the enjoyment out of it if she wasn’t laughing, whining, crying, and talking about poop with me every step of the way.

No comments: