Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Celebration Continues!

We extended our anniversary hooplah a few more days by taking Darrin's sister and her husband out 4wheeling in the mud. We camped overnight and the kids were real troopers. Not a lot of stories, just some fun pictures.


This was on our first ride. Darrin told me to ride around this mud hole because he had just gotten his machine stuck in it. Well, I went up on the bank and rolled down into the mud hole. Darrin actually caught me and then set me in the mud and caught the machine before it rolled on top of me. Good times.

This was the end of day one. We rode to the top of a mountain. It was an amazing view.

This was the second day. We chose the worst route to our destination. It was mud and swamp the whole way. This is just one of the many times we had to dig out our buried machines. This happened to be my favorite ride of the day. I love the mud!

This was after the last ride. We ended at a gas station/diner. We changed our clothes before we ate though.



Honey, I think you have a little something on your face...

No comments: