Thursday, April 17, 2008

Got a scanner!

You are in trouble now! I got a scanner! And that means that you all will be blessed with lots of blogs about my latest scrapbooking layouts. This is one that I created for an upcoming Peekaboo Picks article. This is from Christmas 2007. I redid the page a minimum of three times but I'm finally satisfied.

And check out my editing prowess! My scanner only scans 8.5x11 pages and both of these were 12x12. I had to scan the bottom, then the top and "stitch" the two pieces together in Photoshop. I betcha can't even tell that their was a line right through mine and Darrin's head on the left page. Once my pages were stitched back together, I combined the two sides as they would appear in my album.

Love learning these new tricks!

2 comments:

The Matthew Family Est. 2005 said...

You rock!:)

The Matthew Family Est. 2005 said...

... and where do you find the time! :)