Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Pah Rum Pum Pum...Pum

Today Jake came upstairs making a terrible racket. Oddly enough, Jordan was holding a racket, but I digress. This is Jake's answer to the age old question, "how can I fashion a system for drumming that allows me to drum all over the house and pester everyone, rather than remain stationary in my room?"


And there was Jordan dancing along beside him.


But where was Josh? Oh, he was taking advantage of the racket by playing all alone with Jake's train set. When I snapped the picture he jumped out of his skin and ran out of the room as fast as he could. I wonder if he's not allowed to play with Jake's trains or something...

1 comment:

Thomas bunch said...

So funny...Zeb came parading into the room a few weeks back, he likes to play with dolls, I am ok with that, he is going to be a loving daddy...anyhoo..he was sporting tightie whities, and had found a unique way to carry his baby...by sharing the leg holes with her...kind of a snuggly in his undies...he was really proud of himself, I couldn't stop laughing...