Monday, June 23, 2008

Another Digi Class

I'm in the midst of the sequel class to the digital scrapping class I took online last month. This one is more in depth and I'm learned a lot about photo editing as well as digital scrapbooking. These are my first two layouts for the class.

This is a predesigned layout that we had to follow. The trick we learned was to selectively recolor something in our photo. This picture was taken on Jordan's 2nd birthday last year at my parent's house in Monroe, Wa.


I'm very excited about this next layout. We had to design and execute it ourselves and it had to include a couple of challenges. My challenges were to use at least two different patterned papers, at least four photos and to create a block with rounded corners (see white photo background). I had so much fun creating this. We upload our assignments into a class gallery where people can comment on our work. I got the ultimate compliment on it today. Somebody told me she scraplifted it! That means she copied it and I'm quite pleased with myself now.

1 comment:

The Matthew Family Est. 2005 said...

Yeah she did! I may have to copy this one too! Soooo CUTE!:) Raches, have I told you lately how wonderful you are?:)