Sunday, June 29, 2008

Digi Brag

I realize it's been a while since I posted. Sorry about that. And I'm also sorry because this post is not only a boring scrap page post, but it is of the same picture from the previous post. This class is taking up a lot of my time and energy. Often after I've completed my assignments I don't feel like being on the computer anymore. Thus, my blog and journal have suffered. But I'm assured that you will live.

So, this page I'm proud of because once again it got scraplifted by other people. I like it when they like me. This assignment was to take an off center photo, make the page something about "Today" add a few of the assigned techniques and do it all in 30 minutes or less. Fun stuff.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Cute page. I can see why it was scraplifted.

The Matthew Family Est. 2005 said...

Looks great Rach! I was able to make out some of the journaling... so sweet!:) He's growing up! awe:)