Thursday, August 07, 2008

Getting Back to Updates

Okay, I have a lot to catch up on now that I'm home, so please bear with me as I slowly get this thing updated.

My last post left off with a trip to Remlinger Farms and this post starts us off a couple of days later when I traveled around to squeeze in a few more visits with friends before Darrin arrived in town.

This is friend Heidi. We've been friends since we were tiny and she lived next door to me most of my life. We met up with her at the park and I was excited to meet her little baby girl, Addison.


Later in the day I met up with another high school friend, Megan and her two kids. Megan is the creator of Peekaboo Picks magazine and she lets me write crafting articles for her.


Finally together again. Darrin flew down from Alaska on a Thursday looking like a rugged fisherman. The kids were so excited to see him and show him all around Grandma and Peepaw's house.

No comments: