Thursday, August 07, 2008

Stewart Reunion '08

This post might take a while to load because there are a LOT of pictures.

The Stewart Family Reunion was held at my brother, Paul's house near Ranier, Washington. We got to see my grandmother and all my aunts and uncles. Also in attendance were a couple of my brothers, and a few of the cousins. My Grandma gave me a packet of geneology information for her side of the family and that made me down right giddy.

My Grandma, Tookie and some of the great grand children. Jake, Jordy, Joshy and Lia.


Two of my brothers, Paul and JR.


My Aunt Becky took the kids blackberry hunting. Jordan's white shirt will never be the same!


Shooting the breeze.


Someone with a really cute face.


My Pops and his mommy.


My pretty mommy.


My brother, JR, my Uncle Matt and his son, my cousin Tom.


My sister in law, Kate and her husband, my brother, JR.


My Aunt Debbie and my cousin Anna. She can kick your butt at soccer.


The event coordinators. My brother Paul and his wife, Beth.


Darrin taking the kids out to explore.


It was great to have the chance to attend the family reunion this year. Living so far away does not afford me many opportunities to be with family. I was grateful to have been able to visit a bit with those that were there. I miss you all!

No comments: