Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We Exude Fantasticisms



As if multiple photoshoots in a week weren't enough, we decided to take advantage of some rare and decent weather in order to get some new and updated photos of ourselves for marketing. Uh, I have a whole new respect for our clients, especially those seniors who are forced to pose awkwardly and yet, remain looking fierce. I prefer to be behind the camera, thank you very much.

Not that it wasn't fun because it was. And funny. We tried poses and ideas that we've been wanting to try but didn't want to experiment with using actual clients. A good thing too because many didn't quite work out or were generally physically impossible.

Doobie tagged along and ended up doing some modeling as well. Because he's cute. And he loves to say cheese with his eyes closed.


I probably should have dressed him better but what's more Doobie than a track jacket and Lightening McQueen shoes? Nothing.


This is me and big Max. He looks good.


You know what's funny? Taking pictures of each other taking pictures of each other. Yup.


Doobie showing me how to look fierce.


At the end of the day we did a few mommy and doobie pics because he really wanted to climb on this log with me.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Your photos turned out SUPER FIERCE! I'd hire you just because you look so fun and cute. Now I just need to get up to AK.