Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fall Carnival

Last night our school hosted their annual Fall Carnival for the kids. Darrin usually has to work the event with one of his sports teams and this year was no exception. We spent the day making caramel apples and cotton candy and helped set up his booths for the carnival. Later, I went home with the kids to get dressed up and we went back to PLAY!

I have to admit, that I really despise this sort of thing. I'm not a fan of trying to manage my three kids in a big crowd. But I rallied and managed to last about an hour and a half. The kids were awesome so that helped. Love those nuggets.

The following are unlabeled photos from the evening. If it looks like Jake isn't having any fun in any picture, it's only because he knows when he's getting his picture taken and puts on his grouchy face just for me.

Jake was dressed as Jengo Fett (Star Wars of course) without the helmet because like I needed another think to hold while he played games.

Jordan was a cowgirl. Oh excuse me, a cowgirl PRINCESS.

Josh was Buzz Lightyear, complete with swirly beard drawn on with eyeliner.













Happy Halloween!!

No comments: