Friday, March 04, 2011

What a DAY!

I feel like I’m going to throw up.

That’s how you end a truly wonderful day. No seriously. Best day in a long time.

Not only did Jaycob NOT get in trouble at school today (it’s been a rough week), and not only did I get to photograph a perfect little newborn during a perfect photo shoot, and not only did Jordan get a clean bill of health at the doctor in spite of the weird lump on her neck (swollen lymph node), but my awesome husband who has been coaching a basketball team full of freshman during his first season as the girls’ varsity head coach, just won the region championship about ten minutes ago. I listened on the radio. The game went into over time. I almost threw up. It was a good day.

Longest run-on sentence ever? ^^

I’m beyond caring.

No comments: