Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Anikan Sywalker, Pilot Clone and a Ladybug

Mom fail.  I didn’t take any pictures of Halloween this year.  It was chaotic and busy and we went to a party and I just forgot and ran out of time and didn’t feel like getting my camera packed and blah blah blah.  

It was a crazy blizzard during trick-or-treating this year.  We hit a very popular neighborhood in town and it was a zoo but it was crazy fun.  Very snowy.  Very cold.  We didn’t last long.  When we got home I sent my kids across the street to my neighbor Paula’s house (she’s a photographer too!) and she was camera ready.  Boom.  Halloween photo.  Thank you Paula!

The photo shows the awesome blizzardiness of the evening.  You have to wear snow clothes with your costumes in Alaska.  They don’t look like they are complaining though.

No comments: