Saturday, December 01, 2012

My ABC's

A friend posted this on her blog last month and I stole it.  Pretty sure she stole it first though.  Pretty sure you’re supposed to steal these.


A. Age: 35  What. THEHECK.
B. Bed size: King.  Someone gave us a king sized bed once (prior to that we were queen people, when we first got married we shared a twin!) The gifted king was old so we decided to go back to a queen and went shopping at Costco.  We stared at the queen and realized there was no way we’d both fit on it.  Amazing out perspectives get skewed in such a short amount of time.  So we bought another king.
C. Chore that you hate: Unloading the dishwasher, picking raspberries, putting away laundry, feeding the horses...I’m stuck in a childhood flashback that I can’t get out of right now.
D. Dogs: I don’t like indoor dogs.  They make your house smell.  YES THEY DO!  And they shed on the furniture and then the hair gets all over your clothes and in your kitchen and in your food.
E. Essential start to your day: Getting out of bed.  Honestly, if I didn’t do that first, I’d stay in bed all day.
F. Favorite color: Green.  Happy, cheerful, just-mowed-lawn-smell, green!
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.  Gold makes me think of the eighties.  And not in a good way.
H. Height: 5’9”  Just tall enough to never have to wear heels and just short enough to not be “that really tall girl."
I. Instruments you play: I played the clarinet in 5th grade.  I fiddled on a piano for a minute once.
J. Job title: Ninja.  Super clumsy, super loud, super awesome, ninja.
K. Kids: Three.  In a row.
L. Live: Alaska.  Sigh.
M. Mother’s name: Joyce.  She’s awesome.
N. Nicknames: Snoozer.  Refer to “E”.  And Wife.  My husband calls me Wife.  And now, a lot of students at his school also call me that.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Three.  They made me take a baby home each time.
P. Pet peeves: Doors shutting over and over and over and over and over.  Also, a lot of things my husband does.  Just kidding!  No I’m not.
Q. Quote from a movie: “WEEEWEEEWEEE, pfffbbtttt, oooiiiyyyyeeeee” - Jim Carrey in Liar, Liar.
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Four awesome brothers.
T. Time it takes you to get ready: I wish I cared enough to take longer because then maybe my husband wouldn’t arch an eyebrow at my jeans, hoodie and pony tail when I visit him at work every day.  My theory is this, if I spend an extra, I don’t know, say twenty minutes?  Two hours?  The improvement won’t be significant enough to warrant the extra effort and time suck.  BECAUSE I’M ALREADY ALWAYS FABULOUS.
U. Ultimate Vacation: Disney World!  I’m hooked.
V. Vegetable you hate: Onions.  I don’t like the way the linger for hours.
W. What makes you run late: Not caring if I’m late.  Also, always telling myself that the clock is a little fast, even if it’s actually a little slow.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Several on my teeth, one on my neck after a football injury.
Y. Yummy food that you make: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  Cereal.
Z. Zoo animal: Hippos.  I love round things.

No comments: