Monday, February 18, 2008

My Baby!



My little baby had his very first wrestling practice tonight. My baby is old enough to wrestle? Darrin wouldn't allow me to attend the practice. I reluctantly agreed to stay home if he promised to take a million pictures. He did good.


Gearing up for practice. Check out those MUSCLES!


He was disappointed that he didn't actually get to wrestle at his first practice. But he had fun. He learned some stances and they did a Sumo type drill where they had to push each other out of the circle. Darrin said Jake was the smallest guy there by about five pounds.




He came home and showed me the stances he learned. One was the Square Stance and one was the Staggered Stance. He called it the Tiger Stance. Now that's just cute.



1 comment:

Thomas bunch said...

That's it, we are coming back, PFD's and wrestling...