Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday to my Jordy Roo!


On June 3rd, 2005 at 3:10pm, I watched Dr. Phil on the hospital television while I delivered a perfect baby girl.  Seven years later, I still think my girl is pretty perfect.  :)  Happy 7th birthday Jordan Emily!


 We let her open her presents right after church.  Legos and Squinkys and Barbies and makeup!




 You cannot stop this awesome sauce.

 
 I do not believe in store bought cake.  Mostly because I love to eat the left over canned frosting after decorating my homemade cakes.  And by homemade I mean, out of a box.  And by decorating I mean adding sprinkles of unknown origin that I found in the back of my spice cabinet.

 Aunt Raychel called just in time to join us in singing!





1 comment:

Raychel said...

Aw.. this made me tear up. I sure wish I could have been there in person. I love you all so much.