Monday, June 11, 2012

Visalus Update

It’s been a busy couple of weeks but I’m ready for my next Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge update.  I have now been on the challenge for 87 days.  Here are my results: On one shake per day and the vi-pak, I have lost 12 pounds.  It was my goal to lose 5.  I guess I don’t dream big enough?  My husband has about two weeks left on his first challenge and has lost over THIRTY POUNDS drinking two plain shakes per day and making good choices for dinner and snacks.

Another exciting aspect is that, as a promoter of the challenge, I have grown my team and customer base to the point where I qualified for my BMW bonus.  WHAT?!  No, seriously.  This happened.  Exactly 55 days after deciding I would try this promoter thing, I earned the car and am now considered a Regional Director at Visalus Sciences.

You know what is even crazier?  One of my team members, MY HUSBAND, earned his BMW bonus the same month as me, only 34 days from signing up as a promoter.  So now that we’ve got two bonuses in the family, we are seriously considering turning one of them into a car.  We’ll see.


No comments: