Sunday, July 15, 2012

Down on the Farm

 Our tradition!  Every summer Washington Grandma takes us to Remlinger Farms and it is one of our very favorite places to go.  This post is very photo heavy so it might take awhile to load.




The canoes are always the first ride of the day.



I found a friend!  In all the years we’ve been visiting the Farm, I’ve never seen anyone I knew (being that it is in the small town where I grew up, it’s strange that I never run into anyone).  This time I found Marisa!  She doesn’t live anywhere nearby anymore either and just happened to be in town visiting HER parents.  She has a cute baby.


Riding the train!


Up until last year, we’d never ridden these crazy bike car things before.  They are complicated and unwieldy for small children.  But now they are a big time favorite. 



They had a “big” bike for Daddy to ride.  It had flat tires so he was quite exhausted after it was all said and done.



Aw, poor Daddy.




I love all the old barns and farm stuff they have sitting around. 


A family photo taken by my Mama.

The “old car” ride.  We had a girls car and boys car.


The boys decided to shoot us every time we saw each other.



This is what happens to Jordan when I point a camera at her.

Staring at some chickens or something.

Waiting in line for rides.

I think he liked this ride, in spite of this face.

I tried real hard to get a picture of Daddy and Doobie on the super fast spinning ride.

Grandma, spectating.

We’ve made it to the roller coaster!  Doobie was pretty nervous.  It usually takes him awhile to warm up to this one.

On the other hand, Jordy and Jake are good to go.


For the second ride, all three kids sat together in the front car.













Time for lunch!  We tailgated it in the parking lot.

Back at it, this time, Pony Rides!



And then more roller coastering.  I cannot get enough of these hilarious shots.


Obviously, Doobie is having fun now.  Not as much fun as Daddy....






Headed home.  It was a great day on the Farm!

1 comment:

Michelle's Day said...

I love how your kids put their arms around each other and lean against each other -- without frowns, tears, or angry faces!