Sunday, December 07, 2008

Getting into the Spirit!

Okay, I'm really rolling now. Christmas decorations are complete! Well, not really. I still have to put up the little downstairs tree. But I told the kids we wouldn't put it up until they cleaned the play room. So it probably won't go up EVER.

Today I finished folding, stuffing and adressing all my Christmas cards. I think I'll mail them tomorrow. I promise, there are A LOT more pictures on it this year so I hope all you who complained about last year's will be more thoroughly satisfied this year. :)

Darrin and I went and did a bit of Christas shopping at TARGET the other night. I gotta say, I really wish Jordan was into princess stuff just so I could figure out what to buy that girl. All she wants in life are sticks and straws.

Jake is going to be transformer-ed out! We actually considered not buying Josh anything and just wrapping up all of Jake's old toys for him. Josh would have loved it. Jake on the other hand would probably FREAK.OUT.

I'll probably post a big old Christmas letter on here sometime tomorrow. I sort of have to now because I mentioned on the card to come here to read a Christmas letter. And there's a typo on the card. I noticed it while I was at Kinko's about 30 copies into the project. So, needless to say, I left it alone.

So the kids and I have big plans in the next couple of weeks. We are going to make crafty wreaths, bake cookies and build gingerbread houses. I'm sure there will be fun pictures to follow.

Here's some pictures from the last couple of days.

Joshy gets really excited when he hears the waffles pop.



Making a snow angel. And then making mommy trudge through two feet of snow in slip on shoes to help her up.


Cleaning off the porch. It's vitally important. I'm not sure why.

2 comments:

The Matthew Family Est. 2005 said...

Love, love, LOVE your Christmas picture at the top of your page! Your wonderful digital scrappin is soooo pretty too:) SOOO CUTE RACH!

Raychel said...

YEAH for the Christmas card this year! I LOVE it. So many pictures for me to enjoy!