Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Where Have I Been?

Nowhere really. Just too lazy to take pictures or update anything. So let's sum up a bit. We currently have two feet of snow and the temperature is hovering at a balmy 5 degrees. Basketball season started yesterday so we won't be seeing much of Darrin for the next few months. Especially in the next few weeks as he's taking his team to Orlando for 10 days. He'll come home a couple of days before Christmas. I finally started pulling out Christmas decorations today. I actually had to force myself to do it. Then I spent 5 hours pulling out dead bulbs and replacing them from random strands of half working lights. The tree is still only half lit but I'm SO OVER IT.

I'm running a tally of injuries for the past couple days so I figure here is as good a place as any to keep record.

2 days ago - I sliced my finger with a serrated knife while cutting an apple.
Yesterday - I fell down the stairs (again) and pulled something in my shoulder.
Today - I pulled out a drawer in Jordan's dresser and it fell out and gouged my foot.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.

Guess what!?! I finally have some new pictures.


This is Doobie enjoying(?) the big snow yesterday.


Today we put up the tree and decorated it. Well, pretty much only the bottom got decorated but boy is it fancy!


The top is a little bare but I'll fix it when the kids go to bed. I wonder if they'll notice...


This part looks great!


We ran out of branches for all the ornaments so sometimes they had to double up. Or triple up. Whatever.

1 comment:

Raychel said...

The tree looks beautiful and the kids are so freaking adorable!