Friday, February 06, 2009

Viva La Mexico!

It's official!

To celebrate our 10 year anniversary, Darrin and I are spending a week in Cabo with our friends, Reuben and Heather. We've been going back and forth for MONTHS about whether or not we were going on this trip but we finally bit the bullet, committed to going and started planning. Originally we were going to Cancun but some wonderful things fell into place for us and we managed to get a slammin' deal on a week in Cabo courtesy of our friends, the Hoffmans.


See our pretty resort?

So we are going in April!

It's a complicated process getting all our travel arrangements figured out. We have to fly through Seattle so we can drop the rugrats off to my parents and then pick them up on the way back through. I opted to stay a couple of weeks in Seattle on the way back because I won't get to spend this summer there. So, while Darrin has to fly back home to work (poo) the kids and I are staying for a bit and both my brothers who live on the east coast are flying in for a bit as well. This will be the first time that all my brothers and their families and I will have been together since my wedding ten years ago. The only one missing will be Darrin. Sad.

1 comment:

Michelle's Day said...

HOW EXCITING!! Yay for sunny vacations :-)