Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm a Simple Woman



I was reading a friend's blog today and found this. I was intrigued because I love lists.


FOR TODAY Monday March 30, 2009
Outside my window...I see snow. Several more inches fell last night, washing the last of the ash out of the sky and burying my trash cans.
I am thinking...about volcanoes and how much I hate them right now. Really stressing out about our big trip commencing this Friday. Will it actually happen?
I am thankful for...COFFEE! I'm clinging to it like it's my life force today.
From the kitchen...making orange chicken and rice for dinner tonight.
I am wearing...new black yoga pants and my red Frostbite Footrace running shirt.
I am creating...I haven't been doing very much creating lately. Sadly I've been too busy planning our Mexico trip and filing our taxes. Oh and tracking volcanoes.
I am going...NOWHERE! At least not today. A relaxing (?) day at home.
I am reading...several magazines and a book called City of Bones.
I am hoping...that the volcano goes back to sleep.
I am hearing...Dora the Explorer on DVD.
Around the house...two kids are watching Dora and one is downstairs up to who knows what. I should probably check on him...
One of my favorite things...is jewlery. Suddenly I love it. I'm not talking diamonds and jewels though, just cute colorful necklaces and earrings. Mexico colors...mmm...Mexico.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Shopping at the new Kohls tomorrow with a friend and packing packing packing because we ARE going to Mexico on Friday.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...This is what that third child was doing when I mentioned checking on him a minute ago. Dora was turned off and all recruits were called in to help.



Join the FUN!

1 comment:

Michelle's Day said...

It's so great that your kids actually PLAY with their toys (at least when you take their picture :-). Mine don't -- they just get them all out and then go to another room.