Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Life With Little People

I spent the morning catching up on my favorite blogs and was thus inspired to bust out my camera and capture something blog-worthy of my own. I had recently borrowed a friend's amazing camera lens for a photo shoot I did and since I hadn't returned it yet, I had some serious photo ops planned for the kids.

But in the normal manner of life with children, things did not and are still not going as planned. I just spent two hours searching the house for the important little memory card that goes in my camera and is utterly essential for picture taking. The last time I saw it, it was hanging temptingly out of it's little slot on the front of my computer.

I spent some time sitting on the floor of my office, trying to see from the point of view of a two year old. I was amazed at all the tempting little spaces to put that memory card in. It wasn't in any of them. I can't find it anywhere and THAT is where we stand currently.

No photos until I buy a new one.

No comments: