Saturday, March 14, 2009

Teamwork

"Hey Joshy, while mommy is upstairs making lunch, lets see if we can bring out every single toy in Jake's room and make a pile in the play room."

"Hey Jordy, since mom hasn't notice what we did yet, lets get out every toy in MY room too!"

That's how I believe the conversation went down. Add a few lisps and a bit of stuttering and I'll bet it's pretty accurate. It took them about ten minutes to do this. It took over an hour to clean up because that's just not as much fun.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh, I feel for you. My boys like to throw all of the pillows, blankets, body pillows and cushions they can find in the house at the bottom of the stairs. Then they throw themselves onto the pile from halfway down the stairs. It makes me insane. I think it's happened everyday this week. Today it happened when I was on the phone with my sister and it took FOREVER and all of my patience to clean up. UGgg