Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blog Tag

A friend of mine tagged me in their blog to go to my sixth folder and grab the sixth picture and then tag six people to do the same. Here is my picture.



This is baby Jordy in early 2007. She was about to embark on her very first journey sleeping in the big girl bed that she got for Christmas. I think she looks excited. Notice that the bed is parked next to the crib? I left the crib in place for a couple weeks just in case the whole big girl bed thing went horribly wrong.

I tag...Jessica W., Raychel S., Stephanie S., Lucy M., Michelle H., and Cheri C!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for playing along. Isn't it fun to see pictures you haven't seen in a while? Maybe you have seen those recently? You're a good scrapper who's probably always looking through pictures. Me....not so much.

Raychel said...

My goodness she is so cute... they grow up so fast.

Anonymous said...

I'll do it. Even though I'm a little skeered.