Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

This is my mommy. Idn't she adorb?

Happy Mother's Day to the bestest mommy in the whole wide world. She is (shockingly) even better then ME! Well of course she is. I learned everything I know from her.

Thanks Mom for always being there for me. Seriously, you have NEVER let me down. In fact, you go above and beyond for me ALL.THE.TIME. Thank you for watching my kids for a week, for helping me fly to and from Alaska as needed, for sewing me some pillows, and countless other home projects...

Like painting my WHOLE ENTIRE HOUSE before we moved into it.


And for turning this....


Into this...


And check the date on this picture. This is officially the last time you visited me (up until last week of course) and therefore ends the debate. It had been two years, not two and a half.

I love you SO incredibly much. I hope you know that.

No comments: