Sunday, May 03, 2009

Easter

This is how seriously behind I am. This is my post for Easter. We spent Easter at Grandma and Peepaw's house in Monroe, Wash. This was the one day that Darrin was in town in between our Mexico trip and him flying back home to Alaska and back to work.

Grandma was in charge of the Easter festivities and she prepared the kids some baskets and we hid eggs for them to find. They woke up on Easter morning and not only did they get Easter treats but they got to see mommy and daddy for the first time in a week! (Well, all except Jake who came to pick us up from the airport the night before).


All dolled up and ready for church.


Egg hunts and chocolate. Is there anything better? Jordy doesn't think so.


Neither does Jake.


Doobie is showing off his cache.


"Look Mommy!"


Jordy LOVES dresses.


"I'm not cute, I'm cool." Note to self (again): TRY ON CLOTHES BEFORE THE BIG DAY! Jake's vest was a little small...


So handsome.

4 comments:

Raychel said...

I wish I could give them all a kiss. I miss them so much. They look adorable... but what else is new! I'm glad you guys traveled safely.

Michelle's Day said...

Your kids are GORGEOUS!!!!! cute AND cool :-)

Bec said...

Those Easter photos are adorable!

J and B said...

So very cute!