Saturday, August 28, 2010

Week One

The first week of school is over.

Jordan seems to be enjoying kindergarten immensely (for the most part) and has already started learning to write the cursive letter "i" (sort of). Very exciting stuff!

Jake really likes his first grade class and after sucking up for the first three days, he managed to get in trouble on Thursday and Friday. Just the usual stuff, the not listening being the most notable.

After a fantabulous week of weather perfection, the rain has hit hardcore just in time for the weekend. We found indoor things to do...



I have been "attending" an online, virtual, live photography workshop that is blowing me away. Learning a ton, getting excited about new and unusual things and generally annoying my poor, neglected husband in the process.

On a completely unrelated note, I took this picture of the moon the other night because it was cool. Well, it was cool in person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry we took the sunny weather with us when we left Alaska. I'll see if I can send some of it back!