Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's Happening AGAIN!


For the 2nd year in a row...my baby is starting kindergarten.

It's not the same baby. It's a different baby.

Jake has moved on to first grade and tomorrow Jordy-Roo Bugamuffin is starting kindergarten. I think I'm having a harder time letting her go than I did when my very first baby started kindergarten last year. It's because she's my BUG and she's so sensitive and she's a girl and needs me! Doesn't she?

I know she'll be fine, she knows her teacher very well (the same teacher Jake had last year) and we know a friend or two in her class. Jake will be a couple of doors down so they'll run into each other in the halls, and daddy works down the hall as well and happens to have a free hour the same time she'll be at lunch. So there will be someone there when she can't open her applesauce or get her straw into her juice box. Sniff.

Also my boys got haircuts.

The Doobs had his official first "non-crying" buzz cut.


Jake is all ready for first grade with his regulation do. He's a pro. I hope he's not offended that I can't take him to his class tomorrow because I'll be busy dealing with Jordy and all the tears (mine not hers).

No comments: