Friday, January 28, 2011

Ice Sculpture Adventure

Last night we headed downtown to check out the annual ice sculpture exhibit. We spent about 45 minutes exploring and playing and taking pictures. Then went out for ice cream. Thank you Grandma Diana for taking our family photo!

oooh, ice sculpturey.

It’s a lot harder than you might think, to get a pic of these rugrats together.

I once did a HS senior photo shoot at this park and took a shot similar to this one through the rings of this bike rack.

They were a little short but we made it work.

Taking a self portrait with a big camera (complete with battery pack and attached speedlight) is really, really hard. It was too big and bulky to hold in one hand. Stellar try though, no?

My babies.

I love my boys!

Rawr!

Doobs is a lover, not a fighter.

I love this guy. He’s amazing. AND HAWT!

My little munchkaroo.


Time to warm up with ICE CREAM!!

No comments: