Thursday, August 30, 2012

BINGO!!!

Once upon a time, Tracy says to me, “I really want to go play Bingo.”

To which I replied, “Huh.  I also would like to play Bingo.”

To which she replied, “DO YOU WANT TO GO PLAY BINGO!?”

And so we did. And it rocked our socks off.
 First of all, they gave us free daubers because it was our first time!  We actually didn’t use them that first night because we were so overwhelmed, we opted to use the machine version of the game rather than daub cards.  It ended up being kind of boring so we became fans of the paper game.

I was so into it that I managed to convince Darrin to come back for date night!

 Tracy also brought her husband back a few nights later AND SHE WON BINGO!

 We decided we could no longer keep this a secret so we made it a girls night.  And low and behold, George showed up!  George is an usher at church and he is also a high school ref and knows my husband very well.

 Bingo is very serious business and we don’t chatter.  It’s time to get our daub on.  And eat cheese fries.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bingo was easily one of my favorite girls night things I did in college. Everyone loves Bingo!

Kaycee said...

That looks so fun! And not nearly as seedy as I imagined.

Kaycee said...

That looks so fun, and much less seedy than I had anticipated. Also your captcha restrictions are super tight.. borderline prohibitive. Either that or I really need glasses.