Friday, August 24, 2012

First Day of School

 This past Monday marked the first day of the 2012/2013 school year for my babies.  My littlest baby started kindergarten.  I also have a 2nd grader and a 3rd grader.  Holy crap.  Yeah, I said it.

I’m making a big effort at being health conscious this year.  Thank you Visalus!  I’m slowly making changes such as cutting out refined sugar and reducing white flour products.  Baby steps, otherwise I’d quit before I started.  A little added bonus, Doobie can’t have dairy products so his lunches are even more complicated.
 But he’s so worth it.  Just look at that precious face.
 Bring on kindergarten!
 A little backpack action.
 Work that bag, boy!

 Jaycob is a big third grader this year and honestly, the healthy lunch thing is mostly for his benefit.  He is super brilliant but gets easily distracted and is a little over energetic in school.  (Could I have put that any nicer?  I don’t think so).  I’m hoping that his nutritional intake will have an effect on this.
 But dang, he’s cute.

 And speaking of cute...
 My second grade girl!
 


 Doobie’s 3 best buddies are in his kindergarten class with him.  Good luck teacher.

 Sitting at his desk after we found his name.
 I couldn’t get a pic of Jake in class, but I did snag this one of Jordy-Roo during a ninja walk-by.

Jordy was excited to see me show up for lunch!
 Jordy and Doobie have the same lunch time.
Joshy and one of his best buddies, Landon.  They get to sit next to each other at lunch!

 Jordan and our friend Aiden.  His mom and I have a picture of them together on every first day of school.  They were born days apart.  I was late this morning, so I got this picture at lunch.

 Doobie and crew heading back to class.

 Jakey has moved up to big boy lunch time so I hung out and had lunch with him too.



No comments: