Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gymnastics!

I finally remembered to bring the camera to gymnastics. This week was SO much better than past weeks. Both kids did really great and had fun. I mostly took pictures of Jake because he was right in front of me most of the time. And they told me to stop using the flash so then I really had a hard time getting anything but blurry pictures.

Here is Jake, ready to take on the rings.


He's ready for the Olympics! Of all the kids in his class, he was the only one who could support his own body weight without help. Stud!


But he needed a little help getting those legs up there.


Here is Jordy on the balance beam. She can now go across without help and she even went backwards without help this week. Last week when her teacher tried to make her go backwards, she crumpled on the floor and cried.


Jordy jumping down the trampoline. I'm pretty sure this is her favorite activity.


So that's gymnastics. I'm so relieved that things went well this week. It was great that Jake finally got to do some exciting things instead of pushups and situps for an hour.

No comments: