Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Yay! Pictures!

We made it back to the fair on the very last day. We were blessed with less crowds and better weather than last weekend. My camera battery was dead, a fact I didn't realize until an hour before we left. Thankfully, Grandma had her camera and we were able to actually get pictures this time.

This is the family in front of our booth. We were in a hurry and this was the one and only shot we got. Jake's on the verge of tears and I'm telling Jordan to look at the camera.


This was Joshy's first fair ride ever. He LOVED it. He kept yelling "WHOA!" every two seconds even though the ride was barely moving. The other parents were cracking up.



You know we've got to ride the ponies! This is Josh and Cookie. "Ah Cookie!"


Jordan and Ninja. IF I ever get another pet, I'm totally naming it Ninja.


Jake and Little Red. Which tickled me because my first horse was Big Red.


In line for food. AGAIN.


Jake totally thought he could climb this wall no problem. Especially after he watched a three year old girl reach the top. This was as far as he made it.


Getting ready for the big slide.


aaand sliding.


Fun day, good food and some pictures. You're welcome.

2 comments:

Thomas bunch said...

I'm bouncing back and forth between nostalgia for the Alaska state fair, and laughing out loud about Ninja and the 3-yr old girl!

Anonymous said...

That last picture is adorable!

~Jenn