Thursday, September 18, 2008

Some Cuteness

So the other day Darrin decided to take Jake to work with him. The kindergarten teacher across the hall from the gym had mentioned that any time we wanted to send Jake to class to see how he would do, we could. So today we put him in dress code and sent him to school with Daddy. Except when they got to the parking lot, he started crying and saying he wasn't lucky to go to school. It worked in his favor though because the kindergarten class was on a field trip. So Jake did PE with Daddy all day.


This is just a shot of Jordy haning out. I think she looks older. And her hair is getting longer. Pretty girl.


And the Doodimus. He's getting so big and talking so well. I need to get him on video but I can't put my still camera down long enough to video. Just look at that sweet face! He kills me.

No comments: