Thursday, August 27, 2009

Busy Bee!

I have been doing SO much photography lately! It has been amazing to spend time with so many great people and capturing a little slice of their lives. I get such a thrill out of uploading a new photo session and seeing all that we've created. I REALLY love it when I hear back that my clients just loved their portraits!

Over the past few weeks I've had the pleasure of photographing families, babies and high school seniors! It's been busy, but so incredibly fun.


Jessica was a blast. She was up for whatever I wanted to do. I drove my RV (RORY) to the different locations so that she would have a place to change her clothes. It worked out very well, especially since we were shooting in public locations without changing facilities. It was raining during this shoot but we still managed to get some great shots!
This little one was SO sweet. She smiled the entire time. I just followed her around the park and tried to keep up!


This family needed some shots done in a hurry because their oldest son was leaving for college the next morning. So I made them hike all over the place and got a bunch of fun shots.

1 comment:

Michelle's Day said...

GOOD JOB!!!! Beautiful pictures!