Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Main Squeeze!

Today Darrin celebrated his 33rd birthday. He celebrated in style too...at jury duty. He came home with some funny stories but no jury selection.

We had dinner at Chili's and then he was off to see the new GI Joe movie with his buddies.

I made him some brownies (because he doesn't like cake) but he and Jake cut into them and ate some before I had a chance to put a candle or two on and sing Happy Birthday! I guess he's just to old for that sort of hoopla. But not too old to let me hand out real GI Joe party invitations to all his friends!

1 comment:

J and B said...

Since I can't comment on the LiveJournal thingy...you can say what Ben's grandma used to say "Go look it up in the World Book." She felt that would teach them independence and leave her alone...then again she had 9 kids (7 boys).