Sunday, August 30, 2009

Alaska State Fair

It doesn't really matter what the weather has been like leading up to it. It doesn't even matter what the weather forcasters are predicting. Every time my family goes to the Alaska State Fair, the sun comes out. I'm just saying.

This year we drove Rory to the fair on Friday evening, spent a couple hours playing, then spent the night in the grand RV lot. We awoke in time to be one of the first people in the fairgrounds Saturday morning. Oddly enough, it was at that moment, when the fair was at its most empty, that we lost Jordan. We found her though. So it's all good.

Here are a few pictures of our exciting, sunny day at the fair. I think the pictures sort of speak for themselves so I won't interrupt this one with commentary.















1 comment:

J and B said...

The burger shot is hilarious! I tried to talk Ben into going to the Evergreen State Fair this week - it was a no go. Maybe next year...