Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kindergarten Nature Hike


Jakey, leading his class in the pledge to the Christian flag. SO CUTE.

Earlier this week, Jordan, Joshy and I spent the morning with Jake in his class so that I could document their nature hike (I'm the class photographer). All the kindergarten classes wandered around the school campus and collected things "that God made" and we brought everything inside for an art project. Joshy and Jordy were able to participate too and had a BLAST!


60 kindergarteners. Jakey is the one on the far right near the curb, looking up the hill. Directly above him is little Joshy, wearing all blue and carrying a grocery sack.


Oh look. Jordy found a straw that God made.


That's more like it.


Doobie found something too.


Art project time. Jakey found all sorts of neat stuff to glue to his plate. He LOVES art projects. He takes after me a little I guess.

No comments: