Sunday, September 27, 2009

A "P" And An "O"

My little Doobie had his birthday celebration yesterday and that about wraps up the birthdays until mine later in October. Joshy still can't quite grasp the concept of birthdays and he was upset this morning when Jake told him it wasn't his birthday anymore. He took it to mean that he couldn't have his new toys. We tried our best to clear up that confusion and he seems better about things now.

This is his special "P" and "O" that he requested for his birthday. They don't mean anything, they are just his favorite letters. So, there you have it.

I've about lost my mind trying to load this picture correctly. I'm not sure what the issue is but it really wants to be a vertical picture so I'm just going to let it.


Gift time! A little overwhelming but he got the hang of it.










Mmmmm, P and O cake.

1 comment:

The Matthew Family Est. 2005 said...

Joshy's and Jakey's Bday so cute! I am loving your skills with the focus lense:)