Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathaversary

Because I'm posting remotely, I don't have the photos I want for this post. So allow my eloquent words to paint the pictures for you...

Today is Father's Day. It is also my 12 year anniversary. As usual, hubby and I are not together on our anniversary this year. I think this means we've only been married for about four or five years...

First things first though...

Happy Father's Day to my Pops!

You are the best Pa a girl could ask for. Thank you for all you have ever done for me, with or without my knowledge. I know you worked very hard so that I could have a pony for Christmas that one time, years and years of dance classes and horse shows and hair taming products. You are an awesome dad and I love you the MOST! I love you more than most! Yes I can!

Happy Father's to my Husband!

What? I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome you are. Thank you, Babe, for being such a terrific daddy to our babies. Thank you for being the kind of dad who gets on the floor and plays with them so that I don't have to! I love you to pieces and I know our babies do too.

Annnnnd, happy anniversary for the twelfth time (I think that may be the first time ever in my life that I have spelled the word "twelfth" and it took a while). I love you so much. Can't wait to hug you when we get home.

1 comment:

J and B said...

...hair taming products...my dad should have bought stock in LA Looks back in the day.