Thursday, June 16, 2011

Gimme S'more


Is there anything more awesome than a s'more? Yes. A s'more made with a peanut butter cup. But we didn't have any of those so we made regular s'mores.

Still awesome.


Along with being a master hot dog roaster, I boast of phenomenal marshmallow roasting skills as well.


My kids call them "smarshmallows" hehe



Her shirt says, "Gimme S'more" and after hot dog roasting, she went into the house and changed into this shirt for s'more time.


Smarshmallow perfection. You cannot stop this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!! Found you on Rhoda's blog. :) I love your layout! I'm now your blogging buddy via google friend connect. come over and friend me at www.candysfavorites.blogspot.com. I like to talk about life and BOOKS. :) Also I threw in some pink frosting last friday so I thought you might like that. LOL.